ArrowXL are excited to announce that we’re currently recruiting for a Windows/Azure Cloud Engineer to join the team as we grow our In-House Infrastructure function to support our traditional datacentres and cloud services. With a recent move to Office 365 and a planned move into Azure, we’re now looking for a dedicated Azure and 0365 SME to design, manage and maintain our platforms. They’re responsible for managing cloud-based systems and processes within an organization, including the setup of core architectures and services, and migration of existing infrastructure.
Best cloud certifications in 2022: From Azure to Google and beyond – TechRepublic
Best cloud certifications in 2022: From Azure to Google and beyond.
Posted: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 07:00:00 GMT [source]
As well as being open-sourced, Linux is free to use and considered one of the most secure operating systems.
Checking to see if BlakYaks requires any additional information for this job.
Note that daily and hourly rates are treated separately in these statistics. When calculating contractor rate percentiles, daily rates are never derived from quoted hourly rates or vice versa.
- They’re responsible for managing cloud-based systems and processes within an organization, including the setup of core architectures and services, and migration of existing infrastructure.
- An excellent starting salary is available and you will also be part of the companies benefit structure from a very generous holiday allowance along with retail discounts & reward schemes .
- Proficient with Infrastructure as code methods and managing via source control.
- $238,800 for those with around 10 years’ experience in the Azure Security cloud.
- In the US, a Microsoft 365 Engineer earns an average of $73,691 a year with the right skills and experience, rising to $116,298 depending on their level of experience.
Provide third line Infrastructure support and be responsible for the security, resilience, backup and monitoring of Infrastructure. Below are occupations that have high affinity with Cloud Engineer skills. Discover some of the most common Cloud Engineer career transitions, along azure cloud engineer with skills overlap. Delivery expectation is primarily during UK or US business hours with the expectation of infrequent after-hours or weekend support. You have hands-on experience in governing Azure (Management Groups, Subscriptions, Azure Policies, RBAC, security center …).
Good understanding of container platforms with some deployment experience (e.g., Azure AKS, Docker, Rancher, OpenShift). Ideally, we are looking for graduates with a minimum 2.2 degree in a STEM course and interested in a career in Cloud Technology. Alternatively, an IT professional with 1-2 years’ experience in Infrastructure with a desire to progress in to the cloud. We are looking for people who love technology and want to become part of an organisation who are committed to developing those with talent and a passion for all things technical. We can offer a very real opportunity for you to grow your cloud knowledge and make your mark on some exciting projects.